Pork Shoulder Butt
We Only Sell Products That We Use - So YOU Only Buy The BEST Products!Are you tired of the hassle other websites put you through just to place your order? You know.........filling out registration forms before ordering .........entering in passwords and user names..............and going through 6 pages of ordering forms and filling in more information BEFORE............you even find out out your shipping cost and total price!
Then place your order here at for the highest quality commercial meat processing products backed by years of our own use!
And We PROMISE that you will know your Total Cost BEFORE you EVEN click the buy button!
EVERY Price you see is your FINAL, TOTAL Price!!
AND AS ALWAYS - FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.!
[And - Our FREE Shipping is our Standard USPS Priority Mail, First Class Mail or Parcel Post shipping. NOT a sub-standard 4 to 6 week shipping period
that some websites offer with their free shipping!]
With Every Order of $150.00 or more we will give you a 15% off Coupon good on ALL your purchases until December 31, 2012!
Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design Book for ONLY $24.97 - Shipped FREE in the U.S.! 308 Pages Long
The shoulder is the primal cut that includes the front leg and the section at the top of the leg.
It contains a higher level of fat than the other cuts of pork, which provides it with a lot of flavor and tenderness, but also causes the cuts from this area to add more fat into our diets than the meat from some of the other primal cuts.
The fat content in the shoulder makes this cut desirable for making sausage and when well-trimmed, it is used for lean ground pork and is also cubed or cut into strips to use for kabobs, stir-frying or stewing.
The shoulder is one of the most flavorful and economical cuts.
Pork Shoulder Butt
The shoulder butt sub primal is a better cut than the picnic. The blade is the upper portion of the shoulder and is tender and full of flavor. The roasts from this cut are available bone-in or boneless and are best cooked using a moist heat method, such as braising or stewing, but they can also be roasted. The steaks, which are cut from the blade Boston roasts, are best broiled, grilled or braised.
Enter the cut of meat in which you want Nutritional Information for by clicking in the box below where the word banana is and then click the "Food Search" button.
You will then find out immediately EVERY aspect of the Nutritional Values of that cut!
Just Click on the links below to see a photograph of that cut, its description and nutritional data!
Pork Shoulder Butt RecipesCarolina Barbecue
Courtesy of The National Pork Board. For more information visit
Pork - The Other White Meat
[Includes Nutrition Facts and Serving Suggestions!]
Carolina-Style Pulled Pork Shoulder
- This recipe serves 20, so its great for family gatherings. Serve pork with coleslaw and sliced new potatoes.
Southern Pork Barbecue Sandwich
- Long and slow is the way to prepare shoulder for this pulled pork. Serve with coleslaw and potato salad. End the meal with icy watermelon slices.
Low And Slow Pulled Pork
- This Southern American classic—pork barbecue on a soft bun—is a perfect crowd pleaser. Serve with vinegar cole slaw, bean salad and potato chips.
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
- Start with the right cut of meat. Most barbecue restaurants use whole pork shoulders, but they’re rarely available in grocery stores. If you find a whole shoulder, use it. Otherwise, we recommend a Boston butt, which is half of the shoulder, the other half being the picnic shoulder. The first nationally branded barbecue sauces were likely based on a Kansas City-style sauce like the one included here--thick, tomatoey, and sweet, with just a hint of hot.
- A year-round favorite, barbecued pork is easy when cooked all day to tenderness in the slow cooker.
- American Pork Barbecue
- This classic from the South is a favorite from coast to coast, though sauces served alongside vary widely from region to region. Serve your favorite sauce with this slowly cooked pork roast, and offer tangy coleslaw to top sandwiches.
The primal Boston butt is a square cut located just above the primal pork shoulder. It accounts for approximately 7% of the carcass weight.
Spicecraft Roast Pork & Chop
(Formerly Chophouse and Roast Pork)
Spicecraft (Formerly F.W. Witt Seasonings).
This is a great seasoning for Pork Picnic Roasts!
Order 1 Jar of Spicecraft Roast Pork & Chop Seasoning for only $11.97
- Shipped FREE - by clicking on the "Add To Cart" button below.
Can Purchase 3 Jars for ONLY $24.97 - Shipped FREE in the U.S.
We Offer A 100% Money Back Guarantee on EVERYTHING We Sell!
Back to the Interactive Hog Chart
Last Updated -
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 09:53 PM
Click on any jar below to go to that seasonings web page where
you can read more about that seasoning and place your order.
The Roast Pork and Chop Seasoning is an excellent choice for any cut of pork!